Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:16:45 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:54:20 +0100 (CET) Kai Sterker wrote

> Btw., when audio is turned off, there is a crash when you quit, because
> the audio schedule will not be cleared before the Python Interpreter is
> shut down. That I'll fix in the evening.

It's fixed now. Actually, the more I think about it, the audio schedule
wasn't a terribly good idea. All it does is taking care of song changing
once it finished playing. An event based system, integrated into our
eventhandler would be suited better for this purpose.

After all, a schedule is mainly meant for something that is continuosly
updated (like characters or the mapview) not for something that needs no
update for a couple of minutes.

So I guess that should change in v0.4 :).