[Adonthell-devel] Music is done.

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Music is done.
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:32:51 -0500

All of the files can be downloaded from:

http://zhaymusic.com/adonthell-temp/

Each of the files has been remixed and re-encoded, and all should be well.
The entire collection is roughly 6MB in size, which is as small as it's
going to get without sounding like utter crap. They're all encoded with ogg
vorbis RC3, and they sound phenomenal for being such incredibly small files.
I'm duly impressed with the vorbis format.

Anyway, here's a rundown of the titles, and where the two new songs should
go:

at-demo-1. The Trail - Part One
at-demo-2. The Trail - Part Two
at-demo-3. The Trail - Part Three
at-demo-4. The Arrival
at-demo-5. Revealing Truths
at-demo-6. Travellers
at-demo-7. Elven Lady Silverhair
at-demo-8. Staff Roll
at-demo-9. Revealed Truths
at-demo-a. The Catseyes

Two new songs. at-demo-9.ogg, "Revealed Truths," is to be played during the
lengthy discussion at the end about how Fingolson had just stashed the gems
the entire time. at-demo-a.ogg, "The Catseyes," is to be played when the
shocking revelation is made that the gems have, after all, been stolen.
During the forest outro sequence which talks about Alek, "The Trail - Part
Two" can be played, as it was played during the intro forest sequence as
well. Makes a nice bookend.

So. Everything should be all set and ready to go! Any questions or concerns,
let me know as soon as possible. I've got a zillion things going on over
here, but I haven't forgotten Waste's Edge. The sooner I can know about a
problem, the sooner I can fix it and then we can release this beast. >D

Good luck to everyone! I hope you like the music.

Also: the page at http://zhaymusic.com/wastesedge/ is up and running.

--JT