Re: [Adonthell-devel] Music is done.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Music is done.
Date: 27 Jan 2002 11:32:25 +0100

> It's really amazing! They're nearly half the size and still sound good.
> (Still, I'll get the 'better' ones too for my private enjoyment :))

Ogg roulaize! ;)

> Still I think we should make the announcement tomorrow, as usually a lot
> of people seem to send stuff in on the weekend.

Uhhhh I hate to play the delayer, but we should make SURE everything is
actually ok, well tuned, released and downloadable before announcing
anything. It would break everything if the game was unplayable or
something.

Also - I've noticed that some (older) versions of SDL doesn't define the
SDLKEY_UNDO (or something like this), so if you compile from the package
with these versions, you get a compile error. Removing that from the
SWIG wrapper file (py_adonthell_wrap.cc) and Python interface
(adonthell.py) wouldn't hurt - and we would make sure it works
everywhere. Next time we should have our own keys definition so we don't
have to include any SDL files, if possible.

Well, now I'll be leaving for one week - but I should get internet
access from time to time. Don't forget also that next Saturday is the
IRC meeting. It could be a good time to release and get real-time
feedback too. Do as you wish, as long as everything is fine regarding
the packages I'm ok! :) But please do some tests before anything.