Re: [Adonthell-devel] OGG RC3 + ending sequence

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] OGG RC3 + ending sequence
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:13:14 +0100 (CET)

On 27 Jan 2002 12:08:16 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> I really can't do that right now, but I think anyway that rc2 and rc3
> are API compatible, which would mean we have nothing to do to support
> rc3, right Kai?

Right. I am using RC3 here without problems. And if RC2 plays the songs
without problems too, there is nothing that needs to be done.

> Uhhhh I hate to play the delayer, but we should make SURE everything is
> actually ok, well tuned, released and downloadable before announcing
> anything. It would break everything if the game was unplayable or
> something.

That's for sure. Once it is uploaded, a few people should download it
again, install it from those packages and play it through once more.
If we upload it today, we could possibly make the announcement on Monday
or Tuesday.

We really have to make sure that nothing prevents people from playing.

> Also - I've noticed that some (older) versions of SDL doesn't define the
> SDLKEY_UNDO (or something like this), so if you compile from the package
> with these versions, you get a compile error. Removing that from the
> SWIG wrapper file (py_adonthell_wrap.cc) and Python interface
> (adonthell.py) wouldn't hurt - and we would make sure it works
> everywhere.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I'll fix it.