Re: [Adonthell-devel] Fixed! (Was: OGG RC3 + ending sequence)

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Fixed! (Was: OGG RC3 + ending sequence)
Date: 27 Jan 2002 14:38:56 +0100

> So make sure you recreate the py_adonthell_wrap.cc file before building
> the package, James :).

I'm probably repeating, but don't forget the packages MUST be created by
doing a 'make dist'. Check them carefully once generated (even though
there shouldn't be any problem, thanks to autoconf). Check also the
version number which should be 0.3 (and not 0.3pre1, as we did before I
think). Probably useless to say that, but better to be sure!

Actually, I'm more anxious for this release than for my exams next week!
;)