Re: [Adonthell-devel] More about the problem

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] More about the problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:21:08 +0100 (CET)

> What are you talking about? Where's the mail you replied to? Should this
> really go to the list?

The mail I've sent a few minutes before this one. Waste's Edge
building failed when byte-compiling schedules because it tried to run
automake while it wasn't available on the box I've tried it on. As
there were no reasons why automake should be run (as it comes from the
package) I wondered what happened and asked whether you had this
problem too. Haven't you received it? It arrived in the list archives.
Lacking a direct mail access I unfortunately can't correctly answer to
mails - sorry for the confusion.

As we got no feedback about this problem yet, I suppose it only
happened to me - but it might be interesting to know why it happened.