Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:43:10 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Right, the new packages have been uploaded. I'll make an nnouncement on
> > our site. I think we could tell linuxgames.com and maybe freshmeat but
> > that should be enough IMO.
>
> Btw, can you change the site? We must do this before announcing.

I added the news and it looks like Kai updated the download page so I
think we're ready to go! I'll do an update on happypenguin!

                -James

PS: Just sitting here with a SNES pad in my hands working out some
controls - I think I'm on to something! Just making lots of sketches
which I'll scan and post soonish!
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821