Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX / Fink issues

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX / Fink issues
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:56:36 +0200

On Tue, 14 May 2002 05:01:35 -0700 Ben Hines wrote:

> I am attempting to get Adonthell into a fink package.  So all of
> nils' instructions won't be necessary. :)  I actually easily got 3.2
> into a nice package, but of course it doesn't work. Now i am working
> on 3.3pre1, but having compile issues.
[...]
> Any ideas? This stuff should be disabled...
>
> Is this fixed in CVS?

Yeah. However, with the CVS copy you'd face the configure problems
again. So I'll attach the new file.

> Also: full screen SDL works fine on OSX for other apps. If there is a
> problem with full screen SDL, it is in your code.

Yes. It seems that on most systems, fullscreen mode only works if it is
set directly at init time. So far we switch to fullscreen afterwards.
That's going to be fixed soon. (In fact, it is fixed already, but not in
CVS yet. Alex!)