Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX / Fink issues

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX / Fink issues
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:43:29 +0000

Darwin requires an Intel BX chipset as it seems, so it won't run on my
box (VIA 686a).

Hmpf... well, the only thing I can offer at this point is to give you an admin account on my mac... and you can log in over ssh. But this will have to be wait until next saturday as I'm off to hamburg today (if heathrow doesn't fuck-up again). You should be able to get past most compile and configure problems like that (privileges should suffice).

Regards,
r:Nilz