[Adonthell-devel] libbase too much bloated?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] libbase too much bloated?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:42:24 +0200

There is something that worries me a little bit about libbase: it
contains the character, quest, event and schedule classes. It is the
right place for this? In my mind, this library only contains very basic
stuff needed to correctly handle game directories and allow one-step
higher level libraries (that is, gfx, audio, input, ...) to work.

Is there anything that would speak about moving the character, quest and
schedule stuff into another library? Maybe the RPG library would be
suitable for this. After all, that's clearly RPG stuff.

I guess this calls for discussion, as maybe everything shouldn't move
into the same library (I'm especially thinking about the event stuff,
which the input library could make use of, for example).

Ideas?