Re: [Adonthell-devel] AM_PO_SUBDIRS?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] AM_PO_SUBDIRS?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:02:15 +0200

> That's true. But then you also had to add the intl/ directory. I don't
> think there is a way around that (other than what I did).

Isn't intl already present in Waste's Edge CVS? I got no problem with it
(just a complain about ABOUT-NLS not being present).

> I don't really think we'd lose compatibility. All that macro does is
> checking for a number of binaries. I don't think they will change
> their name or function any time soon.

Our recent experiences has shown that gettext changes quite often. Of
course, if it is only the little macro, that shouldn't hurt. You know
this matter much better than me anyway, so just do what you think is
better! ^_^