Re: [Adonthell-devel] AM_PO_SUBDIRS?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] AM_PO_SUBDIRS?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:44:38 +0200

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:02:15 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > That's true. But then you also had to add the intl/ directory. I
> > don't think there is a way around that (other than what I did).
>
> Isn't intl already present in Waste's Edge CVS? I got no problem with
> it(just a complain about ABOUT-NLS not being present).

Hm, there is an empty intl/ directory. Guess I made that long, long ago
;). So AM_GNU_GETTEXT might actually work. Another thing I'll have to
look into ...

> Our recent experiences has shown that gettext changes quite often. Of
> course, if it is only the little macro, that shouldn't hurt. You know
> this matter much better than me anyway, so just do what you think is
> better! ^_^

I don't know exactly how large the macro was, or what dependencies it
had. But you are right, using that macro might cause problems at some
point.