[Adonthell-devel] Memleaks!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Memleaks!
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:26:16 +0200

Ok, everything seems to be fine for the release, excepted that we suffer
from some memory leaks. The memory usage slightly increase as the game
goes on. I'd maybe suspect the new event system, as it is the only
really new thing since last release. But the most funny is here: press
escape rapidly a lot of time, and look at your memory monitor filling
the memory bar! It looks like the memory allocate for the menu is
*never* released, which makes a little Mb of memory every time. Needless
to say that we can't release it the way it is. I'll make some
investigations this afternoon (wanted to work for 0.4... :'( ), I'll
post any news as soon as I have them. If anyone else want to have a
look, feel free!