Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error uner cygwin

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error uner cygwin
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:10:29 +0100

Am Freitag, 23.01.04 um 12:34 Uhr schrieb Kai Sterker:

If you remove the -1.6 suffix, it might work (unless there is an incompatibility between 1.6 and 1.7). In that case, you could use the source package instead, which already contains the configure script and such:
  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/download/source.shtml

If that does not work, we could still update stuff for automake 1.7.

Actually, after looking at autogen.sh, it should automatically fall back to aclocal and automake if the specific -1.6 versions could not be found. However, it might be these tests failing in your case.

Btw: I just recompiled the entire 0.3 under OS X, with only a slight fix to configure.in required. However, I still had the -1.6 aclocal and automake around, so I am not sure what would happen if they weren't there. Going to try this too, though ...