Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:26:10 +0100

> I probably won't have much time this week - I've got some coursework to
> do (gotta practise stupid SML :( ) and I've got some friends coming to
> visit. I'll be back for gfx discussions asap though!
> ...speaking of which, where's Ben? Ben, come out, come out whereeveryou
> are! :P

I'm here! Over here! I'm aaarrrgh! (Sound of someone dropping down a deep
hole)No, just kidding, I'm still there, and more so than ever! Because starting
this monday my Semester is over!!! Yaaaay! As I noted in a tiny mail a while
ago I've been crammed with work - but that state is about to end! In fact, it
has ended, there's no more courses, and I took my first oral exam today (in
fact I took it just now: maths). There's just two more to go and they are
spread over february, so I will surely finally have time to do some new work
for A.

Concerning that there were two problems: No time, no PC! Now there's only one
problem left - I still don't have my own PC. But I'm working at it (or better:
working for it :)

But: We have some good access to top Computers here at Uni & Co. So work and
more comments to the ml will follow - serious!

Sorry if I'm bothering you with this private stuff, but I think you all deserve
to know what I've been up to, and to be assured that Adonthell hasn't lost me,
and never will!

(more to come from) BEN