Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:43:18 -0500 (EST)

On 11 Feb 2002, Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> But yeah, if we're not chatting here, that means we're working ;)

Well, I'm not working actively on anything Adonthell-related (although I
should be working on some stories) directly, but I am starting to learn
art.  And getting complimented on my rapid progress.  So perhaps by the
next release I might be of some use for character portraits or material
for the webpage.

Oh, and the minigame, which seems to have had the bulk of the immediate
planning done so far.  Now it's just a matter of waiting to find out what
we decide on for magic system details.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  "His name was Remo and shoes annoyed him." -- The Destroyer #56: