Re: [Adonthell-general] Sourceforge project removal

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Sourceforge project removal
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:29:41 +0100 (CET)

On 14 Feb 2002 14:23:01 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> Eh, who the hell do they think they are? WE hold the copyright on OUR
> project, so WE decide where it should be available and where it
> shouldn't. I really hate their policy more and more.

Don't know what the GPL says about that. I guess they might have the right
to publish any GPL'd code they want. Still it makes no sense in our case,
and really shows how stubborn they are.

> You posted your reply two days ago, so I'd say it's too early to say
> they won't reply. But would they not do it, we can harass them a bit
> more. Or violate their policy terms. And trust me that we'll get removed
> ;)

Exactly. If we really want to be removed, all we need to do is violate
some of their terms. Shouldn't be hard ...

But it's too early for drastic measures.

Kai