Re: [Adonthell-general] NPC's and the perception of their surrounding

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] NPC's and the perception of their surrounding
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:37:30 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:43:40 +0100 Andreas Dombrowsky wrote

> How about attaching an "owner" property to items? So, he could pick up
> *HIS* bucket, and NPCs would have a concept of property, possibly
> reacting sourly to theft.

Heh :). I was sorta fearing that somebody realized that my ideas are more
or less the system Ultima 7 had, in which case I would have answered: "Take
it as a basic suggestion then, and lets try to improve it".

And here are the first improvements! :) Anyone else any further ideas?

Kai