[Adonthell-general] Use of Task Manager and 0.4 features

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Use of Task Manager and 0.4 features
Date: 27 Feb 2002 13:39:35 +0100

Hi guys,

Jol and I wondered whether we could take advantage of Savannah's bug
tracker to know what everybody was doing and to put a TODO list on. I'd
say we could create one subproject per game subsystem (GUI, Map, etc)
plus one general one. How about it?

Also, how about fixing which features should 0.4 code release propose?
My list for now would be:
-new input manager (with use of control mapping)
-new GUI (at least partly)
-new map engine, with at least features similar to 0.3
-basic items
-basic combat

Maybe a better working audio driver would be nice too ;)

Have I forgot something?
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org