[Adonthell-general] Translations?

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Translations?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:52:09 +0100

>-All game themes are accepted - game output
>is preferred in French, but tolerated in any European Union language

Well, as far as I konw, we seem to have a little problem as far as translations
sre concerned. Which leads me to the following question: Is it possible to
print all the dialouges in Waste's Edge into one txt file (as a numbered list)?
That way you could just give someone the list and he can start translating,
even if he has never played Adonthell (which is bad) or no computing skills.
The game could just refer to a different txt file depending on which language
you
choose. That way a translation into french should not be too hard (for example
Alex could just give it to any of his friends). In fact this would also allow
me to do a translation into German (sorry I don't know any other languages
besides that).

What do you guys think?

Nils