Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 21:42:47 +0200

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Joe Dalton <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kai, are we going to see a Debian package for this release.

If yes, we could contact Debians translators. Dutch and Italian is close to complete. It might be possible to find one or two persons for that work.

Sounds like a good idea. I can try to get in touch and see if there's interest.

I would hope that the current Debian package will be updated once the release is out. Since the code and porting to OSX/Windows is pretty much complete by now, it's really only things like the translations and documentation that delay it. Not that I am in a terrible hurry to get it out the door :-).

Kai