Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:07:46 +0200

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Joe Dalton <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kai, are we going to see a Debian package for this release.

If yes, we could contact Debians translators. Dutch and Italian is close to complete. It might be possible to find one or two persons for that work.

Sounds like a good idea. I can try to get in touch and see if there's interest.

Just a quick update: the adonthell beta package above is now available in Debian unstable, and the data package should follow soon. Once those are in, I'll write to debian-i18n about the translations, assuming that's the correct list.

Kai