aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: tutorial

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: tutorial
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:49:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am finally attaching my comments on the tutorial.  They  way
they are written is sort of halphharzed.  I first only
put new stuff by commenting it out with % and putting at
WLJ at the start of it.  Then I did a big comment blurb with
WLJ.  Might be best to respond to that via email discussion
rather than attachment.  Then I went back and changed a few
lines of the original text without adding any WLJ indicators figuring
you can use a diff like tool to find 'em easy.  Well I got to
run, I have only a few picky wording comments in the rest of
the manual but my comments in the big section are much much
more important.

Bill