Re: [aspell] Support for Slovenian language

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell] Support for Slovenian language
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:33:39 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Ales Kosir wrote:

> Some improvements towards special dictionary files and more elaborated
> phonetic rules are planned, nevertheless I would like to publish present
> contribution. Are there any guidelines for that matter?

Could you be more specific.

> And by the way, what is the rule the dictionaries are named after?
> English names for languages as in ispell or national names? Is it
> german.dat or deutsch.dat?

There is no hard and fast rule I have been following the ispell convention
for both language names and dictionary files.  The name of the data file
should be the same as the name for the language, other wise strange things
way happen....

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net