[aspell] Support for Slovenian language

From: Ales Kosir
Subject: [aspell] Support for Slovenian language
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:07:53 +0100

I extended aspell to some basic support for the Slovenian language. That
means, the vocabulary is prepared but phonetic rules are not yet
systematic, thought the aspell can be already used successfully.

Some improvements towards special dictionary files and more elaborated
phonetic rules are planned, nevertheless I would like to publish present
contribution. Are there any guidelines for that matter?

And by the way, what is the rule the dictionaries are named after?
English names for languages as in ispell or national names? Is it
german.dat or deutsch.dat?

--
Best regards,
Ales