RE: [aspell-user] Aspell is running very slow on my box.

From: Daniel Crown
Subject: RE: [aspell-user] Aspell is running very slow on my box.
Date: Wed Nov 14 06:06:11 2001

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your reply.

Please find attached the output of aspell -a --time. The file that I
used for testing is the aspell README, that took over 40 seconds to
process.
What is weird is that if I use the old ispell, it processes the whole
file inmediately, in less than one second.

I'm running Redhat 6.1 on a Pentium III 550Mhz, 256MB of RAM.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Daniel