Re: [Aspell-user] Text::Aspell install problem, OS X

From: apv
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Text::Aspell install problem, OS X
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:15:28 -0800

You rock. You gave me the clue to fix it. I had bad aspell libraries in the /usr/local path from my bad tries at compiling it myself. I removed them, and the Fink installed /sw paths kicked in and everything went perfectly with make and my test perl script is running right.

Thank you! At least one set of web pages out there in the world will now have better spelling b/c of your help.
-Ashley