[Aspell-user] Aspell installation help

From: Jared Smartt
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell installation help
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:45:38 -0600

Hi, I'm having some trouble understanding how to install Aspell and it's English dictionary.  I found a bunch of different files (GNU Aspell 0.60.6 looked the best), but they are not regular .exe files that I can open and install.  I'm trying to get a spell checker for my Opera browser.  If you could let me know what all I need to download, where from, and what to do, that would be great.
Thanks!