[AUCTeX] Re: Fold citep

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Fold citep
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 22:15:36 +0200

Back then you wrote that the patch is not ready yet.
I found the patch too somewhere too. However I did not try to apply it though.

I think providing
the possibility to call a function on the macro arguments is a nice idea
for "power users".  It would probably be good to provide easier ways for
customizing as well.  In your message you mentioned `format'.  If we
could use that for the spec string it would be pretty easy for people
not proficient in Lisp to cope with challenges as described by Rasmus.

The easiest way would simply be to set the argument in customize as (1). However, I do not know if AUCTeX can programmed to appreciate that (1) means argument 1 in parentheses. Advance formating of folding would definitely be nice.

-Rasmus