Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Sharing issue-3]

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Sharing issue-3]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:42:19 +0000

Hello, Luca!

On 10/01/2013 05:59 PM, Luca Saiu wrote:
I'm now helping with audio-video.gnu.org, but there are a few things I
still don't know how to do.  How should I contact a translation team to
check some contributed video subtitles for accuracy?

The generic way is to drop a request to address@hidden;
there are a few people besides me, and they all know how to redirect
requests to the right team.

In this case we would like to check the German and Ukrainian subtitles
for RMS's WSIS speech of November 18, 2005 (see
http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ ).

Joerg, could you check the German one?

I'll see tomorrow what we can do about the Ukrainian one; meanwhile,
could you tell me who submitted it?