Re: Autoconf 2.49d test: Command not found

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Autoconf 2.49d test: Command not found
Date: 21 Mar 2001 10:13:52 -0500

%% Raja R Harinath <address@hidden> writes:

  rrh> John Poltorak <address@hidden> writes:
  rrh> [snip]
  >> On further investigation, it seems to be coming from here:-
  >>

  >> $(srcdir)/version.texi: stamp-vti
  >> @:
  >>
  >> My Make struggles to understand '@:'.

  rrh> That's bad.  It's an oft-used idiom.

The make program you're using looks like GNU make to me, based on the
messages printed.  What version of GNU make are you using?

This definitely works in the versions of GNU make I have access to.

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools