Re: AC_SUBST and AC_CACHE_VAL

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: Re: AC_SUBST and AC_CACHE_VAL
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:05:35 +0200

> Wating for you to implement it.  ;-)

Well, I suspected something like this...right now I'm on some contrib'
to gnulib, then I have promised the automake people to try to help and
then I could try to make a satisfying implementation of AS_FOR...wait!
I've to clean my flat before everything else ;-)

> Accepting an initial value by the user from the command line or the
> environment, as I wrote earlier.  Sorry for the being terse.

Oh, this would be neat. Where's the problem with not initialising SB_FOOS?

greetings,

Stefan