Re: [avr-chat] gnu-as: Error: invalid sections for operation on `ConfigD

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] gnu-as: Error: invalid sections for operation on `ConfigDescriptor' and `L0'
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

I have a version of his code which is converted to avr-as assembly code.
It is for a different AVR than his (which means timing loops are changed)
and is for a HID device, not an IR device (so you can use the vendor
defined HID device on the host, which does not require a driver).  Let me
know if you would like to see this file for comparison.

Keith