Re: [avr-chat] AVR IDE [WAS: UISP / AVRDude : what to choose ?]

From: Richard Urwin
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR IDE [WAS: UISP / AVRDude : what to choose ?]
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:06:24 +0100

On Tuesday 30 Aug 2005 13:19, David Kelly wrote:
> Lacking a decent editor on Windows I picked up on PN2 from WinAVR. It
> works good, not great. The feature I miss the most is the ability to
> split a window, to look at one end of my file while editing on
> another end of my file.

I'll make this brief; I don't want to start another holy war ;-)

You might want to look at jEdit (www.jedit.org). It does what you want,
and with the right plugins (about the easiest plugin management of any
application) and maybe a little filter fiddling it becomes a nice light
IDE.

--
Richard Urwin