[avr-chat] AVR do not restart after ISP programming

From: 龙黎
Subject: [avr-chat] AVR do not restart after ISP programming
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:06:38 +0800

Dear friends:

I meet a problem when I programming AVRs in FreeBSD:
Every time after I did the "make program" command in the terminal, the avr won't restart. But if I unplug the pinhead from the avr's ISP socket, the avr works.

Before I post this help, I did a test:
* Unplugged the programmer from the computer's parallel port.
* The avr still does not work!
* Unplugged the pinhead from the avr isp socket, it works!

But in Windows, the same programmer, there is no problem.

Why? I have no idea. Maybe the programmer has some problem?
Can anyone give me a hand? Or you can recommend a programmer for me.
You know it's very boring if you have to unplug the pinhead every time after isp programming.

Thank you in advance.

Atommann
Sept. 3, 07'

Note:
Programmer: pony-stk200(see the enclosed picture)
Software: avrdude(I like the software)