Re: [avr-chat] AVR do not restart after ISP programming

From: 龙黎
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR do not restart after ISP programming
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:44:40 +0800

Thank you all.

Bad news: My programmer is died, I think the 74HC244 is burned.
Sure, I kill it.(shorted-circuit)

Joerg wrote:
> Well, any of the more sophisticated programmers should work fine.  If
> you can obtain it, I'd recommend you getting an AVR Dragon.
AVR Dragon, yes, I can get one. I hope it can work fine in FreeBSD.
I also like the USB programmers, such as
1. USBasp (http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/)
2. usbisp (http://www.matwei.de/doku.php?id=en:electronics:usbisp )

Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> I can't say I've ever experienced such a problem..
> I program with -c alf -E vcc,noreset -q
>
> (In FreeBSD -current if it matters)
Thank you, I will read the avrdude manual carefully and give it a try.

Kindest Regards,

Atommann
Setp. 4, 2007