Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280

From: Pierce Nichols
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:44:58 -0800

Is bit3 defined? What does it control?

-p

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Ormund Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting some peculiar behavior when I try to program the efuse of an
ATmega1280.  I want to set the brown-out-detect level to 4.3 volts so
the fuse value should be 0xFC but verification fails and it reads back
as 0xF4.  Now this works fine because 0xF4 sets the correct BOD level so
it's not a problem but I was just curious, why is bit3 of the efuse
flipping?

--
Ormund