Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280

From: Pierce Nichols
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:49:34 -0800

Oh, that explains it -- you can't program it because it doesn't do anything.

-p

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Ormund Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 14:44 -0800, Pierce Nichols wrote:
> Is bit3 defined? What does it control?

Nothing, according to the data-sheet.  I assembled another board and it
does the same thing so I don't think it's a bad chip, next board check
first to see if the factory default for the efuse is really 0xFF.

--
Ormund

--
Pierce Nichols