Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280

From: Ormund Williams
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Programming the efuse on ATmega1280
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:37:44 -0500

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 22:04 +0100, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> It's not "flipping", it (apparently) *is* set to 0, for whatever
> reason.

Then the error is really in the Atmel documentation, it says the default
value is 1.  When I assemble the next board I'll check to see if the
blank chip efuse reads as 0xFF or 0xF7.

...snip...

> Alternatively, you could specify it as 0xf4 in the first place.

That's what I'm doing and as long as Atmel dose not change the meaning
of bit3 everything will be fine.

--
Ormund