Re: [avr-chat] Support for JTAGICE3 on avrdude

From: Juergen Harms
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Support for JTAGICE3 on avrdude
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 12:56:26 +0200

On 06/03/2014 11:17 AM, Martin Stejskal wrote:
 ... Then type gcc -Wall test.c

Done, no problem (and, as I said, I have already had a close look at config.log - I do not have sufficient knowledge for going beyond guesses on the conclusions to draw). Summing up:

We all agree: there is a build problem while ./configure is run: certainly some header file missing.

I believe that the missing definition of uint32_t is due to the lacking declaration of HAVE_STDINT_H (or HAVE_INTTYPES_H) and that, in turn, this is due to the failure of one of the procedures run by ./configure, probably failing since some usb header file is - correctly or incorrectly - not found by the procedures called by ./configure.

I have a tendency to believe that Mageia provides all required usb library files, but that there is a discrepancy between the names of files provided by the Mageia platform and the names expected by the configure procedure.

Juergen