Re: [avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE software upgrade impossible

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE software upgrade impossible
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:56:36 +0200

Hi, I have updated my jtag ice with actual software from avr studio 4.02
a few minutes ago. All things were without problems. Detected old SW,
ask for update, press program flash, erase, upload, verify, ok.
So I canĀ“t help you here. My software version is now
0x73/0x00. Maybe your bootloader was killed?

Good luck
        Klaus