Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP Question,

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP Question,
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:11:14 +0100 (MET)

"Daniel Williamson" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just get unknown host subversions.gnu.org.  Is there a help file
> somewhere?  Or is it likely that my network is blocking my access?

It's not really blocking it, but it seems you don't even have a
valid DNS inside.

% host subversions.gnu.org
subversions.gnu.org has address 199.232.41.2

You could use that IP address instead of the name, but i'm afraid your
network environment might be too restrictive anyway.

The software is currently not yet available for HTTP or FTP download
anyware.  There are still daily changes to it.