Re: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly

From: Douglas Dotson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:44:17 -0800 (PST)

I'll give it a shot. I haven't brought many of the
other on-chip peripherals online other than the
USART. I am filtering the readings through a
simple digital filter which is working well. This
problem is very slow moving. I have 3 channels
of the ADC operational and the other channels
are not showing any similar behavior. Strange.

DOug