RE: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly

From: Loveny Design
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] ADC anomaly
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:38:43 +1100

The value 477 is approx 5% low, which is within spec for the internal
reference. I think your expectations for the ADC are an order of magnitude
too high ;-)

As for your other problem, it is usual for analogue circuits to be given a
few seconds (or even minutes) to reach thermal equilibrium... which is
possibly the cause of that observation.

Regards,
Jon