Re: [avr-gcc-list] agv-gcc with AVR Studio 4

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] agv-gcc with AVR Studio 4
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:31:03 -0600

On Dec 9, 2004, at 12:43 PM, Graham Davies wrote:

While I'm on the subject, if you rebuild the COFF in GCC and switch to the AVR Studio window, it notices the new file and offers to load it for you. I
was stunned at how well WinAVR and AVR Studio work together.

Ditto. It works great once you get past the point that tripped me!

When it magically creates the project upon loading the COFF (or ELF?) file it knew all the source files, including header files. Added them to the project file list. I was quite pleased.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden