[avr-gcc-list] Debug with AVRStudio4?

From: Wolfgang Wegner
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Debug with AVRStudio4?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:08:09 +0100

Hi again,

after having sorted out my EEPROM variables, I am now trying to debug
using AVRstudio4 (only have a JTAGIce mkII, which seems not to work
with avarice, neither cygwin nor linux).

The problem is that AVRstudio and the gnu tools seem to have
different line numbers: debugging somewhat works, variables seem to
be correctly displayed, but breakpoints/singlestepping is - um -
"funny".

Is this combination supposed to work at all?

Thank you,
Wolfgang