Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:57:56 -0700

Rick Mann wrote:

On Apr 28, 2008, at 17:14:38, Dave N6NZ wrote:

Can someone point me to the simplest way to get the avr-gcc 4.2.2 tool chain running on OS X, with patches that sync up to the "linux sticky thread" in avrfreaks?

I got it working using the scripts in the "linux sticky thread" post.

So, the Bingo scripts worked as-is? I was under the impression that the standard 10.5 installation was at least missing tools.

> If
you like, I can tgz my installation directory, and you can just use that?

While I do appreciate the offer of a fish, I'd rather that you teach me to tie flies.

-dave