RE: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:53:37 -0700

If you look at the top of the bootstrap script, you'll see a comment as to why
the bootstrap script is needed:
# bootstrap script to build all the *.in files and configure script.

When avr-libc is released, the configure script is pre-built and distributed in
the release. The bootstrap script is required for avr-libc *developers*, who
may change the *.in, or *.ac files and then rebuild the configure script.

Eric Weddington