Re: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 22:35:31 +0100

On Sunday 01 February 2009 18:53, Weddington, Eric wrote:

> [...]

Yes, i read why it is needed, and for lib-c developers that is not a problem.
For users however, that just want to build the libc and move on it would be
better if it wouldn't (or was integrated in one script somehow)

So now we are again at the reason why i placed the first post of this
discussion. If you do not bootstrap, you miss one file. This issue was not
pressent on earlier versions, i never needed to bootstrap just to build.

Ruud