RE: [avr-gcc-list] 8-bit relocations on AVR

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] 8-bit relocations on AVR
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:47:52 -0700

Me.

It depends on if this patch fixes a known bug, or if this is specific to your
Forth implementation. If it is for a bug, then a bug report needs to be filled
out on the Binutils bug database, along with a test case to show the bug. You
can put me into the CC list of the bug report.

It also depends on the type of fix and how obvious it is.